Saturday, February 28, 2015

Five for Friday (Saturday Style)

Hi There!  Phew!  This has been a busy, yet fun filled week.  I couldn't seem to do anything except what was right in front of me this week though.  I wanted to link up with a Doodle Bugs Five for Friday to share a bit about what has been going on.




Our 100th Day of School was this past Tuesday!  It was loads of fun.  The children were so excited.  My colleague and I worked late on Monday night putting up the car wash and big 100 for the children to walk through with the help of her student teacher.  I will do a blog post about our 100th day soon!


It is fun to have a TpT sale as a seller, but I am also a buyer!  I bought loads of clip art, plus a few more items.  I am so excited to start creating new things for my classroom and TpT store and to also implement the things I bought for my classroom that I need to print out and prepare.


I attended a conference in Eugene, Oregon this week.  Oregon is having Full-Day Kindergarten next year and I am thrilled!  It is tough trying to cram all of the content, plus extra kinder fun, in 2 hours and 45 minutes each day.  The conference was great and I'd like to do a separate blog post to share with you some of the interesting information I heard.




When I returned home from the conference on Thursday night my husband told me it was pizza night!  Yes!!!!  What a sweetheart!  My husband makes delicious homemade pizza and it was such a treat to return home after a conference, and a long drive, to such a delicious vegetarian delight.  
Love that man! 



Hat Day!  Need I say more?  Ha! Ha!  My school is kicking off Read Across America with Hat Day on Friday!  Next week we will have spirit days everyday.  Each day is paired with a book by Dr. Seuss.  Friday was The Cat in the Hat and so we all wore hats.  I was tired after my conference so it was wonderful to wake up and not have to deal with my hair.  My friend made this super cute "slouch" hat for me.  I will blog more about our spirit days.

For now, I am happy to be catching up on everything from last week.  I hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment