Facebook Instagram Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin' Email Image Map

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tell All Tuesday: Summer Flashback



I love this linky party with My Day in K and Teach Talk Inspire!  Tell All Tuesday is a fun way to get to know one another!  The theme this week is Summer Flashback!


I have so many fun summer memories.  When I was little we would go to upstate NY every summer where my parents grew up and most of my relatives live.  We would visit and also get a camp in the Adirondack Mountains.  I have so many fond memories of swimming in the lakes, hiking, and spending quality time with family.

During college I worked in Yellowstone National Park for 3 summer seasons (and one winter).  Those were amazing times and I am very grateful to have that experience.

Summer also means spending time with my love and traveling.  I wrote in a previous Tell All Tuesday post about visiting with family and exploring National Parks. 

However, my new favorite summer memory is our wedding.  We have been together 13 and 1/2 years and will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary on July 5th!  We had the most amazing time on our special day.  We had our wedding at a local hotel property (McMenamins Grand Lodge) and we stayed the weekend along with our guests.  It was amazing to see my friends eating with my brother, and everyone getting to know each other.  It was a fabulous 4 days (most people arrived FRI night; rehearsal and Welcome Dinner for everybody on Saturday, Wedding Sunday, breakfast Monday and then many guests left - family stayed though.  We honeymooned a week later in Kauai!)  We had a very intimate wedding - 27 guests - and our relationship just keeps getting stronger each day.  I feel so blessed!


Make sure you check the linky party to see what other memories more bloggers have to share.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! What an awesome experience to have your wedding last a whole weekend, that sounds like so much fun! I love that you got a chance to work at Yellowstone, that is so incredible! I think it's so neat that you are visiting so many National Parks!
    Thank you so much for sharing your memories with us, I had a really great time reading about you!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wedding picture!! Happy Anniversary (a few days early!)!!! I love how you made an entire weekend out of your wedding! What a great idea and a fun celebration for you! Thanks so much for sharing!
    ~Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same anniversary! You look beautiful and so happy! Have a great anniversary!

    Deirdre
    Mrs. Garcia's Super Scholars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful picture, I love your dress! Sounds like the perfect day. We honeymooned in Kauai too (I think we've talked about this). Such a beautiful place to spend some time together. Enjoy your anniversary weekend and thanks for taking the time to link up with us!

    ReplyDelete