Facebook Instagram Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin' Email Image Map

Monday, June 1, 2015

Must Read Monday (A Weekly Summer Linky Party!)

I love reading children's books to my students.  This is always one of my favorite times in our day.  Children love to listen to stories and I am happy to oblige them.  I will begin a book by introducing it and will sometimes say, "This is one of my favorite stories to read." Then one day, I had a student respond "You say that a lot."  That made me chuckle..........but it also made me think.  What are some of my favorite books?

My good friend Alex from The Kindergarten Connection and I have talked about this topic and we thought it would be fun to write about our favorite books this summer.  We came up with a fun summer linky called "Must Read Monday" and we hope you will join us!


This summer, please link up and join us for "Must Read Monday" and tell us your favorite children's stories to read.  It is always so nice to find new "gems" to share with my class and I look forward to learning about some new books from you.  I also hope that you will be able to learn about some new "gems" from us and our weekly link-up.  

See our schedule (June 15-August 17) below for the link up this summer and get your creative juices flowing to share your favorite books!  


I will be taking the time before school is out to look through my bookshelf and find my favorites to share.  My students might say it shouldn't be hard since I like so many books! Ha! Ha!

We will have a link up for you to join in.  Just use our image, link up, and write away.

The great thing about this linky party is that you don't have to join every week (though you are most welcome!), but you can join in when you are able and write about your favorite books, or just read along!

Until then....................

4 comments: